This no-bake Oreo cake pop recipe is fast and effortless to make—the perfect treat for those who have a sweet tooth. More cake pops are desired after biting into one.
Ingredients: (16 servings)
- 4 oz. plain cream cheese
- 24 original Oreo cream cookies
- 12 oz. white candy melts
- 2 tbsp candy melting aid (to thin out the candy)
- Start off by pulsing the Oreos in a food processor until they turn into fine crumbs.
- Add the cream cheese into the food processor and mix until the cream cheese and Oreo mixture resemble cookie dough.
- Take the mixture out of the food processor and dump it into a large bowl.
- Shape the mixture into small balls and place them onto a piece of parchment paper.
- Place them inside the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Microwave the candy melts in 20-second intervals until it reaches a smooth consistency.
- Take a cake pop stick and dip the end into melted candy melts.
- Insert the stick halfway into the cake ball.
- Once sticks are inserted into the cake pop, put the cake balls back into the freezer for five minutes.
- Pour the melting aid in the candy melts and melt it in 20-second intervals again until the chocolate reaches a liquid consistency.
- Dip the cake pops in the candy melt mixture and pull them straight out.
- Put the cake pops face down onto the same pan with the parchment paper.
- Leave them out to stiffen or put them in the freezer for five minutes.
- Decorate as desired and serve.