With Christmas comes classic movies, hot chocolate, and mesmerizing lights, things widely enjoyed by many. Yet, the headache of finding gifts for family and friends seems to overshadow the joyous season. To help with those troubles, here are a few simple but thoughtful gifts:
- Books. Though it may seem boring, finding a book that reminds you of the other or that you think the other will enjoy is very thoughtful, being accessible in the nearest bookstore.
- Stationery items. From journals and notebooks to pens and highlighters, these items are certainly suited for anyone whether to be left at home, the office, or school.
- Mugs. Unique and festive mugs can be easily found, and they can be filled with snacks and treats the recipient enjoys.
- Socks and blankets. Fuzzy socks and warm blankets are must-haves for Christmas, and receiving these would do no harm for anyone.
- Reusable water bottles. Get them one in their favorite color, and it can also be filled with their favorite snacks.
With that said, certainly look to their wish-list before resorting to these choices, as people may enjoy things that are more specific towards them. Like gift cards, these items may not be tailored to the recipient’s taste, so it is wise to proceed cautiously with this list. Otherwise, these make for great gifts when in a rush or lacking ideas. In the end, the effort truly matters more than the item.