Potato salad is considered a side dish that consists of boiled potatoes and various ingredients to fit your taste. With its appetizing taste and texture, I believe that it goes along well with a main dish like macaroni and cheese or turkey. Of course, it is up to you to eat it with whatever and however you want.
- 4 potatoes
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup sweet pickle relish
- ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Have a large pot of salted water and bring it to a boil.
- Add in potatoes and cook until tender, but still firm for about 10 minutes.
- Place eggs in a pan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil once again; cover, remove from heat, and let eggs stay in hot water for 10 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool, peel and cut up.
- Add in the eggs, celery, potatoes, onion, pepper, relish, and mayonnaise.
This recipe is inspired by jewellkay from Allrecipes as I use it to make the dish most of time.