Taking just a few minutes of your time from studying, you can make a delicious dip to go along with your chips while you study for your next test. This cheddar bacon ranch dip only requires a few ingredients and 5-minutes of your time.
- 8 strips of cooked bacon, finely-diced
- 1 (8 ounce) block low-fat cream cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces total) shredded part-skim sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup of thinly-sliced green onions
- 3 tablespoons of Ranch seasoning mix
- Chips (preferred: Kettle Brand Potato Chips)
- Combine all ingredients into a large mixing bowl
- Garnish with extra bacon and green onions (OPTIONAL)
This can be served immediately, however it can also be served after refrigerating it in a sealed container for up to 3 days for richer flavor.